NASW Foundation National Programs
Ruth Fizdale Program
NASW Chapters only may apply
- To support larger research projects that target a specific, developing issue in social policy; To enhance existing human service delivery systems, and;
- To contribute to community life.
- Fact sheet (name of chapter, project director/executive director, and supporting team, mailing address, email address, phone and fax numbers);
- Proposal summary (up to three pages, double-spaced). The summary must include: objectives of project; statement of relevance and significance; project design and methodology; itemized budget; expected completion date, and;
- Upon completion of the grant cycle, an evaluation and final report.
Grant funds may be used for needs assessment, initial
research findings, and/or as a supplement to ongoing research if
a new or different component is added. This is a one-time grant
Questions should be directed to: