NASW Social Work Pioneers® 25th Anniversary Celebration
The NASW Social Work Pioneers® will host its 25th Anniversary Celebration and 15th Annual Program and Luncheon November 1–2, 2019 at the Cosmos Club in Washington, D.C. The event will kick-off with a reception on Friday evening, where guests can meet the newly-elected Pioneers, network, and reconnect with friends and colleagues. The annual program and luncheon will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov 2. Additional information about tickets, speakers, and the three event CEs will be available in August 2019 when tickets go on sale. Don't miss this event!
A room block has been reserved at the Cosmos Club. To make a reservation, please call 202-387-7783 or send an email to email@example.com, and mention NASW Social Work Pioneers® Event.
Hotels near the Cosmos Club (2121 Massachusetts Avenue, NW)
- Kimpton Carlyle Hotel 731—New Hampshire Avenue N.W.—(202) 234-3200
- Washington Hilton—1919 Connecticut Avenue N.W.—(202) 483-3000
- Courtyard Washington—1600 Rhode Island Avenue N.W.—202-332-9300
- Embassy Row Hotel—2015 Massachusetts Avenue N.W.—(202) 265-1600
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar—2121 P Street N.W.—(202) 448-1800
- Residence Inn Dupont Circle—2120 P Street N.W.—(202) 466-6800
- The Dupont Circle—1500 New Hampshire Avenue N.W.—(202) 483-6000
Cosmos Club Dress Code
- Gentlemen are expected to wear jackets, dress slacks, a collared long-sleeved shirt (tucked-in) or turtleneck at all times. Ties are required only in the Garden Dining Room at Sunday brunch, and at lunch and dinner. Ties are not required anywhere else in the clubhouse.
- Ladies are expected to dress in an equivalent fashion, which means dresses, suits, skirts or dress slacks with jackets or tops of equivalent formality. Leggings or tights, unless worn with skirts, dresses, or long jackets, are not considered to be of equivalent formality.
- Military uniforms and national dress of equivalent formality are also acceptable.
Limited parking will be available at the Cosmos Club. The Cosmos Club does not accept payment directly from guests. A separate bill for $25 will be sent to you by the Foundation following the event. Parking also is available at the Embassy Row Hotel, next door to Cosmos Club, 2015 Massachusetts Avenue, NW.